Take this sleep quiz on yourself, take a look at the list below, and see how many of
the statements apply to you
- I snore loud at night.
- I wake up tired in the morning with heavy head.
- I wake up gasping in the night frequently.
- I frequently wake up to use the bathroom.
- It is hard for me to stay awake while driving, reading or sitting at leisure.
- I have fallen asleep while laughing or crying.
- I wake up with pain and numbness in my legs.
- I have difficulty falling asleep or remaining asleep.
- I have been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
- I am over weight.
- My neck is short and broad.
If two or more of the statements above apply to you, this may indicate a serious
sleep disorder. Please consult us today in our sleep clinic for more information
regarding obstructive sleep apnea and a diagnostic sleep study.